There are times in our lives when we all need additional support to help us through difficulties and making a decision to seek help for our personal problems can be daunting. I believe in creating a safe space to work together, where you are the expert in your own experiences and I have the experience and expertise in psychological theories and techniques to help you achieve your personal goals. It’s really important that you feel comfortable with the therapist you work with. Please feel free to contact me if you want to have a conversation before you decide if I am the right counsellor for you.
I am a fully qualified and experienced counsellor, psychosexual therapist and supervisor offering individual counselling, couples counselling and family counselling. I trained and worked with Relate for ten years and currently work in the voluntary sector alongside my private practice.
- Masters in Psychology.
- Relate Graduate Certificate in Couples Counselling.
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy (LDPRT).
- Advanced Certificate in Systemic Practice with Families and Couples (IFT).
- Relate Certificate in Counselling Young People.
- Relate Certificate in Clinical Supervision.